Do you want to link from one wiki page to another one? Or would you like to set a link to an external website? These five steps show you how to do it!
1. Open your page and click on the “Edit” button on the top right side of the article. The page will now turn into Edit mode, where you can edit the article.
2. Highlight the word or text that you want to link.
3. Click on the "Insert Link" symbol in the toolbar.
4. A dialog window will open. For the option “Define the wiki page for the link:” simply type in the article title if you want to link to an internal wiki page. In case there are several articles with similar names, you will have to choose the right one from the shown list under “Choose an existing wiki page for the link target”. For external sites, please include a complete URL in the same dialog window (http:// is mandatory or the link will not work).
5. Click “Ok” and save your page by clicking on the “Save page” button at the bottom of the wiki page. Successfully linked words will appear in blue color whereas links without a valid target will appear in red color. Words linking to external websites have a small arrow next to them.
Congrats! You just created a link from your wiki page to another internal or external page!