We coach you along the whole processs of setting up an M&E system from developing results and indicators, to collecting data and finding the right IT tool to manage them.
Our services include
- Monitoring Consultancy
- M&E Trainings and Webinars
- Online surveys with LimeSurvey
- Offline survey app
- Monitoring with Excel
- introducing the results model and results monitoring standards of Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ).
"The results-focused and competent staff from energypedia consult GmbH and their experience in the context of development policy were and are key success factors for the great success of our WebMo."
Deutsche Welle Akademie
Next to web-based monitoring tools like WebMo, we also offer tailor-made Excel tools and Excel trainings. When designing Excel tools, we are guided by two imperatives: Make them useful and make them simple.
- Together with the customer we find out what data are available and how to structure and display them in a way to maximize usability. If the requirements change after some time, we are always available to make the necessary adjustments. Our tools grow with the projects.
- At the heart of our tools is the Management Cockpit (see impression below), also called dashboard, summarizing at a glance key figures and developments to quickly inform decision-making.
- Our tools are accessible for everybody with intermediate Excel skills, because
- we do not use Macros or Visual Basic;
- we always leave a comprehensive manual. This way we want to make transparent how everything works and enable the users to implement adaptations themselves.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need assistance developing your own tool!
LimeSurvey is the worldwide leading open source survey software. To make it accessible to our clients for a digital and quick way of online and offline data collection, we offer the following services:
- Installing and hosting your personal LimeSurvey domain on our server,
- Technical and methodological support with creating questionnaires,
- Template design to reflect corporate colours and logo,
Making available and assisting you to use the LimeSurvey App allowing for offline data collection
- Unlimited number of devices can be used
- Unlimited number of surveys from your LimeSurvey domain
- Unlimited number of responses
A technical integration with WebMo and direct data transfer is possible as well. This allows you to directly feed your indicators with the latest survey data. Please contact us for details!